Saturday, March 30, 2013

Encore.

It's been 1 year, 5 months and 2 days (and a few hours, perhaps, but let's not get into a detailed discussion) since I last posted absolutely ANYTHING on this blog. It was a time of my life where the smallest things inspired me to express my feelings about them - about anything. And these feelings converted themselves to words. All I had to do was switch on some music and my fingers would do the rest, as if having a life of their own.

What brings me back, I here you asking ? Well, let's just say a little bird chirped something in my ear. Once more, I have reason to find a little bit of inspiration, just enough to express myself again. Will I write as frequently as before ? I'm not too sure, really. Will I write ? I hope so.

As I said, it HAS been quite a while. Different experiences, different feelings, different people have changed me just enough to make me look interesting again. There are a lot of things I want to write about, and there are different things that I will write. For now, I request you to take your seats, get that tub-o-popcorn and cola. I'll try to make it as entertaining as can be. :)

No comments: